FOOD SAFETY POLICY
Majan Glass Company SAOG Executive Management and Manufacturing Operations staffs are committed to providing and maintaining a Food Safety Management System environment conducive to Glass bottle manufacturing.
The company shall adopt best practice principles with regard to Food Safety Management system / statutory / regulatory requirements of
Food hygiene and safety hazards shall be identified through a HACCP system and the means to minimize or eliminate these hazards will be provided for as far and as reasonably practicable.
The Company Management is therefore committed to:
- The provision of a safe & hygienic working environment that minimizes or eliminates the risk of product contamination to final glass bottle product, through the effective management and implementation of the ISO 22000 program. The process of identification, surveillance and management will ensure.
- Manufacturing Operations achieve or exceed the agreed set standard.
- Complying with the ISO 22000 standard; maintaining certification and all other requirements to which Manufacturing Operations subscribes, such as statutory & regulatory requirements.
- Remaining committed to the continuous improvement of its Food Hygiene and Safety targets and objectives.
- Regularly assessing compliance with this policy and the effectiveness of the ISO 22000 Management program.
- Ensuring that all employees are sufficiently educated, trained, competent and actively involved in the application of this policy in their daily work.
Majan Glass Company SAOG Executive Management and Operations staffs are committed to providing and maintaining a Hygiene policy conforming to the requirements of Oman, GCC, international, standards.
The Food Hygiene policy shall be implemented through PRE REQUISITE PROGRAM based on Codex and GHP principles in all the areas of:
Premises and equipment, Personnel practices, Cleaning and sanitation program, Pest and vermin control, Foreign matter and Glass protocol, Emergency preparedness, waste management protocol etc.
The employees shall be sufficiently educated, trained, competent and actively involved in the application of this Food hygiene policy in their daily work.